Google

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Aaj Tak Report

Man sees a woman getting chased by a dog in chandni chowk area of New
Delhi
. When the dog is about to bite the woman, the man intervenes and kicks
the dog.

An AAJ TAK reporter was seeing all this.

He said"That was great. I'll definitely publish this in our newspaper. Tomorrow the headline will be 'LOCAL HERO SAVES LADY FROM A DOG'."

The man replied "Thank you, but I'm not from here. I am from US".

Reporter said " OK. Then the headline will be US CITIZEN SAVES WOMAN
FROM A DOG".

Man: Actually, I live in US but I'm not a US citizen.

I'm a Pakistani national by origin".

Next day, the headline in the paper read

....

....

....

....

Pakistani Terrorist ATTACKS A LOCAL DOG.





Google Groups
Subscribe to Topfuns.
Email:
Visit this group

Check Ur IP n OS.